Friday, July 2, 2010

Nuclear Power Rap

Sometimes something so good comes along that I have to share it. E-Rob's I Do Nuclear Power.



Thanks for Green Revolution for hosting this originally. The lyrics are also on the Green Revolution website. Here's a taste of the lyrics:

(Chorus) I do Nuc… Nuc… Nuc.. Nuc Nuclear Power (3x) Cuz Nuclear Power is the best (Its the Best) I do Nuc… Nuc… Nuc.. Nuc Nuclear Power (3x) Cuz Nuclear Power is the best (Its the Best)

(Verse 1) Nuclear power is nuclear technology that use nuclear reactions to extract energy If you dont like nuclear power you’re fool it produces high amounts energy with almost no fuel I know you think this would be a tough job but the fuel comes from uranium rods And this is not an impossible mission Because we get heat nuclear fission With heat, and the heat makes steam, and the steam turns turbines like it was a washing michines ....(Chorus)

(Verse 2) I dont really like solar Powered lights because you cant use the suns power at night Using Wind Power is really dumb You cant control it, sometimes its calm ....

No comments: