Monday, October 22, 2012

Keynes and Hayek: The Rap Videos

I just discovered these two videos about economic theory.

The rap version of economic theory.

I wanted to share these videos because I found them enjoyable and fascinating.  The videos are about economic theory, but they are really about the role of government. Or maybe they are about the role of books.  Or maybe...




Not everyone loves these videos, but millions of people have watched them. The videos may or may not be related to a new book by Nicholas Wapshott:  Keynes Hayek: The Clash that Defined Modern Economics
 


At any rate, I think they are fun and thought-provoking and I hope you enjoy them.

1 comment:

Atomikrabbit said...

Someone more talented than I needs to do a Fermi-Caldicott one of these. Or maybe just hire these guys, and provide technical assistance. NEI?.