Thursday, July 17, 2014

Half a Million Page Views


 Summertime, and the living is easy. So easy that it is easy to lose track of things, such as pageviews.

Yes Vermont Yankee passed the half-million-page-view mark sometime last month.

I don't completely believe the analytics I am showing above, because the blog started in January 2010, not  May 2006.  But I think the trend is correct.  Blog readership remained high even after the announcement that Vermont Yankee will close.

The blog covers Vermont Yankee and regional energy policy.  I am glad it continues to be relevant to its readership.

Readers, I thank you.
Guest bloggers, I thank you.
Blogs that link to this blog, I thank you.

I am pleased that Yes Vermont Yankee has achieved half-million pageviews!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratualtions

So happy to be a tiny part of it, as a sometime guest post writer.

Meredith Angwin said...

Howard,
Thank you for getting me involved with boots on the ground activism in this area. I can never thank you enough! And thanks for everything, since those early days.
Meredith

Anonymous said...

M,
Great results. Keep up the good work smoking out the nay sayers.

Travelogue for the Universe said...

Congratulations!