Thursday, October 2, 2014

Looking Back and Looking Ahead

This September was our 49th wedding anniversary. I have been so lucky to have married such a good man.

The anniversary is a reason to look back and to think ahead.

Tonight, I am going to a goodbye party for a friend from Vermont Yankee.  She is leaving for a job in Louisiana.

Another reason to look back and to think ahead.

I'm doing a lot of thinking nowadays.



George and I on our wedding day, 1965
We had a modest wedding at my mother's apartment.

George and I celebrating our anniversary this month.
Lunch at Simon Pearce in Quechee.




1 comment:

Travelogue for the Universe said...

Congratulations to you both!
And Condolences to your friend. Losing a job mid career is one of the most devastating things I have been through. 49 is a good number! Best wishes! Mary