Sunday, January 31, 2010

State of the Union



In general, I focus my posts on Vermont Yankee. Like most people in nuclear, however, I was completely delighted with the support of nuclear in Obama's state of the Union address, and the applause his pro-nuclear statement received. Rod Adams of Atomic Insights made a thoughtful annotated video of relevant parts of Obama's address. I share it above.

I am also doing a little BSP (Blatant Self Promotion). I will be on the Atomic Show podcast with Rod this evening. We will discuss the State of the Union address, but we will also discuss tritium. Rod will post a link later, and I will be sure to include that link in a blog posting.

Here's a link to the State Of The Union discussion podcast. The last half hour is about Vermont Yankee.

1 comment:

Rod Adams said...

Meredith:

One minor correction. The Atomic Show is not normally broadcast live. We will record tonight and will probably post the show on the web by the end of the day tomorrow.

On occasion, I have had a guest - like John Wheeler - who has experimented with live broadcasting on youstream while we talk.