Friday, August 12, 2011

Nuclear Song Videos: Spiritual and Rap

Having posted a serious video yesterday about Vermont Yankee, I thought I would post some short videos today.

Spiritual first:

Thanks to the twitter stream of @NukeRoadie for leading me to this video: Nuclear Power Song by Environment Man. A very familiar tune.



"Chernobyl my fears relieved...How precious did that dome appear..."

Rap Later:

As one You Tube leads on to another. Nuclear Power Rap. I believe this is by tmntlegacy?




"Nuclear is the future. Stop gassing man, you're gassing because you're a coward"

More Music

Previous blog posts featured another Nuclear Power Rap and the rollicking Ways to Save a Millirem.

Some non-musical links

  • My recent video about Vermont Yankee has also been posted at The Energy Collective.
  • Howard Shaffer has a post on Old Tactics and New Approaches in the Vermont Yankee battle: this post is at ANS Nuclear Cafe.
  • I have a post about the Shumlin Fish Story at True North Reports: Shumlin's fish story is not good for his lawsuit story.
  • At Vermont Tiger, John McClaughry asks What About the Milk? Comparing radiation dosage from Shumlin's Fish to the dosage in ordinary milk (from the naturally radioactive potassium in the milk).

3 comments:

Travelogue for the Universe said...

Thanks for sharing. Have a great day! Mary

Meredith Angwin said...

Glad you liked it, Mary!

Anonymous said...

I like Nuclear power but ... don't quit your day job.